I couldn't help but write the best dailogues from my favourite TV serial, Boston Legal. Behold the mad cow!
Random Girl: How much notice do you need?
DC: Ready now..
Random Girl: Condoms?
DC: (flashing a key ring with a string of 20 condoms) Danny Crane, to serve and protect...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC: I had sex 10 min ago, right here...
Allan Shore: U had sex 10 min ago?
DC: Finished 9 min ago, I was incredible..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC: We are going to New orleans? lets go and sieze the hookers, My p**** is already packed..
Allan: Danny, it's legal matter involving a death sentence..
DC: Danny crane, never lost a case, never will
Random girl: But I have only two tickets (smilling)
DC: Gee..I only have a Gulftream....(it's a private jet)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC:(walking without trousers)
Sherley: Danny do you feel a breeze
DC: You think I am crazy, I spilled water on them, choice was between looking incompetent or eccentric, what would you choose?
Sherley: You could have waited
DC: And sit in my office all day long, Life is a cabaret man...(and walks on in full suit without trousers)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC: I have an erection. That's a good sign. I'm ready to go to trial. Lock and load.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DC: You hear the one about the fella who died, went to the pearly gates? St. Peter let him in. Sees a guy in a suit making a closing argument. Says, "Who's that?" St. Peter says, "Oh, that's God. Thinks he's Denny Crane."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denny Crane: How can you ban red meat?
Dominick Ryan: Well, they've got a whole campaign, they're going to go with it. They plan to promote Summersport as the seafood capital of the world.
Denny Crane: We're carnivores. When the pilgrims landed, first thing they did was eat a few Indians.
Dominick Ryan: [Shirley and Dominick stare at him] Is there anything we can do?
Shirley Schmidt: We'll get in the media TRO.
Denny Crane: I'll argue it myself. Ban red meat. That cannot pass Constitutional mustard.
Shirley Schmidt: The word is "muster", Denny, but you're right, the law lacks condiments.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Denny Crane: You left me, Shirley. Women don't leave Denny Crane. And for a secretary!
Shirley Schmidt: It was the Secretary of Defense.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Stevens: Motion for continuance is denied.
Denny Crane: You know what I'm going to do, Brian, just to show you there are no hard feelings? I'm going to sleep with your wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Denny Crane!:*
I just love the way he keeps saying his name with that li'l nod as he walks through a swarm of media people...
i also love this one scene when shirley says to him..."two words...(she leans in closer to his ears)D-E-N-N-Y C-R-A-N-E"
:):)
big typo here, :) danny crane is actually his son, denny crane it is:)
Hey hii...am landing up from one blog to another,,,and came across yours...am fan of BL myself :)
Boston Legal fan following shud be huge despite the melodramatic trials...Unabided amongst the law!
all I shud say for yoru this post...Danny Crane!1
@oopsie - thanks for stopping by, Denny Crane and Alan Shore rule, big time. Sad part is, 2 episodes to go before season ends, and perhaps the next season is the last one (net rumour, not sure though)
Post a Comment